Friday, February 25, 2011

Bitch, I Feel Good - Birthday Blog

On this relatively gloomy February 25th, as I find myself growing yet another year older (and wiser), I'd like to share my feelings with you via Gold Panda's remix of Chip Tha Ripper.


Normally I'd dissect this song and remark on those fantastically effected steel drums, Chip's perfectly saucy lyrics and delivery, Gold Panda's surprising yet fruitful remix selection, and the fact that when I listen to this song and close my eyes, the rain falling down on the roof actually feels like it's coming from a tropical rain forest where I am sitting wrapped in palm leaves eating a banana with a gold tooth and a gangsta lean.

But today, I'm feeling lazy.  It's my birthday and I'm going to Umami Burger.

Bitch, I Feel Good.

As a birthday gift to you all, please download for yourself, put on some shades, grab your nether regions, and rock out.

"Feelgood (Hancock Mix)" - Chip Tha Ripper (Gold Panda Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment